Blood and Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Gold

Guild Members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uncle Aggy's Adventures (AKA Your Guide to Mobs in Azeroth)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Agammon

Agammon

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Uncle Aggy's Adventures (AKA Your Guide to Mobs in Azeroth) Empty
PostSubject: Uncle Aggy's Adventures (AKA Your Guide to Mobs in Azeroth)   Uncle Aggy's Adventures (AKA Your Guide to Mobs in Azeroth) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 4:25 am

Welcome one, and welcome all to Uncle Aggy's little corner of the guild message board. For those of you who know me, hello again; for those of you who I have yet to meet, allow me to introduce myself:

My name is Agammon, and as of this moment I am the only Druid in our illustrious guild. Adding to that allure, I am also the coolest officer, the most charming personality, the best healer, and the nicest too.

Now, it has come to my attention that a lot of you folks may not exactly be familiar with the wide world of Azeroth, and seeing as how it is my sworn duty to elighten and serve the many members of Blood and Gold, I took it upon myself to make a sort of photo album of mobs you can expect to find in your journeys. Not just any monsters, however... No, I will only seek out the rarest and most elite of these creatures, bring about its end, and then snap a nifty picture to put in this here photo album. Check back from time to time, as my adventures take me all over the world, and I will be sure to share them with y'all when I get the chance!

Level: 48, Elite.

Uncle Aggy's Adventures (AKA Your Guide to Mobs in Azeroth) Gammerita

Oi, this was something that many people told me I couldn't do... But the turtle had to fall. It had been terrorizing poor citizens of Revantusk Village for years, and someone had to step up and take action against this amphibious terror. It took a little effort, and a little help from the power of the Moonkin, but this so-called "Elite" was no match for Uncle Aggy. Afterwards, I dined on turtle soup... Ah, such fond memories...
Back to top Go down
Agammon

Agammon

PostSubject: Three More Entries...   Uncle Aggy's Adventures (AKA Your Guide to Mobs in Azeroth) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 3:08 pm

Uncle Aggy had a busy day yesterday, and he followed many leads to track down some elusive and powerful beasts to show you.

Level: 50, Rare.

Uncle Aggy's Adventures (AKA Your Guide to Mobs in Azeroth) Omgorn

This big guy is MASSIVE! As you can see, he makes the rabid owl look like nothing more than a parakeet. He hit hard, too... But in the end, yours truely was able to slay the beast, and retrieve a rather nice blue reward.

Level: 33, Elite.

Uncle Aggy's Adventures (AKA Your Guide to Mobs in Azeroth) Charlga

Ah... Uncle Aggy recieved a request to assist some fellow guildmates through the dreaded Razorfen Kraul. He, of course, did not hesitate to rush to the aid of his clansmen, and in the process had a showdown of the century with the foul Charlga Razorflank. It was a vicous fight, and Uncle Aggy took down the big pig solo. For some reason she didn't seem as tough as the last time he had seen her...

Level: 47

Uncle Aggy's Adventures (AKA Your Guide to Mobs in Azeroth) Stinglasher

Ah, bugs. I dislike those awful crawly things, so I had major apprehension when I was asked to slay the leader of the toxic wasps in Feralas. The bugger (no pun intended, I swear) was tougher than he looked, and packed a rather foul toxic surprise. Good thing Uncle Aggy knows how to purify his body and mind, thanks to Cenarius and his ever-important graces. After all that work, all Uncle Aggy got was some wasp innerds, and a few silver pieces to cover the cost of repairs. Ah well, the life of a hero is not always glorious.

Level: 50, Elite.

Uncle Aggy's Adventures (AKA Your Guide to Mobs in Azeroth) Edana

I had heard rumors, mere rumblings of a great Harpy Queen that lived somewhere in Northern Feralas. The rumors were, unfortunately, true. The Harpy Queen Edana was a fearsome caster, and a formidable melee fighter. It was a close battle at times, but with the hopes of many people weighing on my shoulders, I could not lose. The Harpy Queen fell, and I took her crystalized heart as proof of the dead.
Back to top Go down
Agammon

Agammon

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Aggy's Adventures (AKA Your Guide to Mobs in Azeroth)   Uncle Aggy's Adventures (AKA Your Guide to Mobs in Azeroth) Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 8:34 am

Well, Uncle Aggy has been busy (and discouraged since no one provides feedback. /sadface) but he has a few more mobs for you to see, and some more biting remarks about how weak everything seems when you look at the world through owl-colored glasses.

Level: 52, Rare.

Uncle Aggy's Adventures (AKA Your Guide to Mobs in Azeroth) Feardred

Demons. Yuck. This was the week Uncle Aggy spent farming the demons in Azshara, hoping to get an Epic Drop. He did, eventually, even if it IS the most useless Epic item ever... Damned Lily Necklace... But I digress. Apparently word got out that someone was demolishing demons in Azshara, so the Demon Prince himself came to neutralize the problem. We all see how well THAT worked out, now don't we? =D

Level: 51, Rare.

Uncle Aggy's Adventures (AKA Your Guide to Mobs in Azeroth) Ongar

This putrid hing was lurking in the bottom of a shallow pool of toxic water. Uncle Aggy is beginning to think that the large majority of rare, named, and elite mobs are slimes for some reason... At least this little fella dropped two nice green items, and his slimy skull makes a nice trophy hanging on the wall of the ol' barn.

Level: 50, Rare.

Uncle Aggy's Adventures (AKA Your Guide to Mobs in Azeroth) Ravasaur

The Queen of the Raptors... Oh how I loathe you foul beasts. You have so many varieties all around the world, some of which love to heal themselves when hitting you, damned Arathi Raptors... I took down their Matriarch, and I cherish the moment. May her death be a message to ALL annoying raptors in the world... DONT #&%$ WITH THE BOVINE HITMAN!

Level: 52.

Uncle Aggy's Adventures (AKA Your Guide to Mobs in Azeroth) Ooze

Whoa nelly! This is what happens when you let some nut from the Undercity run you all around the world collecting slime samples. Then, I knew I shoulda run away at that point, he told me to MIX THE CORRUPT SLIME WITH THE PURE SLIME!!!!! Man... Those undead guys sure have a way with causing trouble. Luckily I was able to put this bad boy down, even if it WAS at least four times my size. It tried to eat me, that damn carniverous ooze thing... I stepped in some of it's remains, and I cant seem to get it out of my fur. /sigh Oh well... I wonder if I can get myself dry cleaned... Whatever that means.
Back to top Go down
Neythas

Neythas

Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Aggy's Adventures (AKA Your Guide to Mobs in Azeroth)   Uncle Aggy's Adventures (AKA Your Guide to Mobs in Azeroth) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 4:36 am

I'll comment when you come back. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Aggy's Adventures (AKA Your Guide to Mobs in Azeroth)   Uncle Aggy's Adventures (AKA Your Guide to Mobs in Azeroth) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncle Aggy's Adventures (AKA Your Guide to Mobs in Azeroth)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood and Gold :: Welcome-
Jump to: